Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable stock
- 1 sheet nori, cut into 2cm squares
- ½ punnet (140g) exotic mushroom mix, sliced
- 1 tsp (5ml) finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4-6 pak choi, sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp (15ml-30ml) red miso paste
- Heat vegetable stock and add nori squares.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add mushrooms, ginger, spring onion and pak choi, and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Mix miso paste with a little of the hot stock to thin down.
- Stir into soup and check seasoning just before serving.