- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 packet (200g) fine green beans
- 1 packet (120g) sugar snap peas
- ½ packet (150g) baby spinach
- 500g fresh salmon, cubed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) PnP garlic and ginger paste
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ⅓ cup (80ml) wholewheat flour
- Olive oil spray
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame oil
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Ruby microgreens and sliced radishes, for serving
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
- Blanch beans and peas until tender and place in ice water.
- Blanch spinach until just wilted and add to ice bath. Cool and drain veg.
- Combine salmon, ginger and garlic paste, soy sauce, lemon juice, spring onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper together.
- Spray a pan with olive oil and heat over a medium-high heat.
- Fry spoonsful of salmon mixture until golden on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil and stir-fry vegetables until heated through.
- Top fritters with stir-fried greens, microgreens and radish slices.