Less than 45 minutes
- 2 packets (250g each) asparagus
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Handful dill, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- 20g parmesan shavings
- Break the chalky, hard tips off the bottom of the asparagus spears.
- Add about 5 spears onto a kebab stick.
- Place skewers on a braai grid over a medium-high heat and cook – turning halfway – until charred and slightly softened.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and peel, dill and seasoning, and toss with hot asparagus.
- Serve asparagus with a few parmesan shavings.