Share with friends
- 3 bags (500g each) PnP chopped butternut, cauliflower and baby marrow
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tub (250g) mini Italian tomatoes
- Glug vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) each curry powder and garam masala.
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1-2 cups (250-500ml) boiling water
- Salt and milled pepper
- PnP rotis, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange chopped butternut, cauliflower and baby marrow on an oven tray.
- Add onion, mini Italian tomatoes, oil and curry powders. Toss well.
- Roast for about 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
- Tip into a blender and add coconut milk, ginger, garlic and a handful of coriander.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Thin out with a little boiling water and season well.
- Serve soup with rotis.