Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 Tbsp (15g) butter
- Glug olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) brown sugar
- ½ -1 tub (115-230g) plain full fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (60g) cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup (60g) mozzarella, grated
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- 12 -15 jalapeños, deseeded and halved
- 1-2 packets (125-250g) streaky bacon
- Sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges, for serving
- Heat butter and oil in a pan.
- Sauté onions for about 5 minutes, then add sugar.
- Reduce heat and caramelise onions for about 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- Combine all three cheeses, parsley and season well.
- Add caramelised onions to cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spoon about 2 tsp (10ml) filling into each jalapeño half and wrap in bacon.
- Transfer to air fryer.
- Set air fryer to the meat function at 180°C and set the timer to 8 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.