Less than 1 hour
- 1 punnet (200g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet (180g) kalamata olives
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 baby marrows, cut into ribbons
- Glug of olive oil
- ¼ punnet (5g) fresh origanum, roughly chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 cups (500ml) cooked couscous or bulgur wheat
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) red wine vinegar
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 4-6 discs feta cheese
- 6 snacking cucumbers, cut in half at an angle
- PnP lite Greek dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, onion, green pepper and baby marrows.
- Toss with olive oil, origanum, and season.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until just tender.
- Combine couscous or bulgur wheat, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and peel and toss through baked veggies.
- Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Top with feta cheese, cucumbers, and drizzle with dressing before serving.