More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 2 cups (500ml) white wine
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp (10ml) salt
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tub (120g) PnP hummus
- Glug olive oil
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine white wine, lemon juice, grated peel and salt.
- Marinate chicken wings in wine mixture for 1 hour.
- Braai wings for 15-20 minutes over medium heat, turning regularly.
- Combine hummus, olive oil, lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve wings hot off the coals with hummus dip.