Less than 45 minutes
- ⅓ cup (80ml) butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Handful dill, chopped
- Juice (30ml) of 1 lime
- Grated peel of 2 limes
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 whole (about 1kg) angelfish, cleaned
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine butter, garlic, dill, lime juice, zest and chilli.
- Coat seasoned fish with half the butter mixture and place on a braai grid over medium coals.
- Braai for 15-20 minutes, turning every few minutes and brushing with remaining butter mixture until cooked through. (Fish should easily flake once cooked.)
- Serve with lemon wedges.