Less than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) rosewater
- ½ Tbsp (7ml) ground cardamom
- 1 box (500g) PnP chocolate cake mix (prepare batter to packet instructions)
- 1 packet (250g) PnP chocolate icing, prepared to packet instructions
- 1½ cups (150g) fine desiccated coconut
- A few drops green food colouring
- 1 packet (100g) shelled pistachios, chopped (optional)
- 12 Lindt mini chocolate bunnies
- Stir rosewater and cardamom into prepared cake batter.
- Bake cupcakes as per packet instructions.
- Cool completely.
- Decorate with chocolate icing.
- For topping, place coconut in a zip-seal bag, add food colouring and shake until well coated.
- Add pistachios, if using.
- Dip cupcake tops in mixture to create ‘moss’ and top with bunnies just before serving.