Less than 30 minutes
- 1 box (500g) PnP chocolate cake mix (prepare batter to packet instructions)
- 1 packet (250g) PnP chocolate icing (prepare to packet instructions)
- 1½ cups (150g) fine desiccated coconut
- A few drops green food colouring
- 1 packet (100g) shelled pistachios, chopped (optional)
- 12 Lindt mini chocolate bunnies
- Pour prepared batter into 12-cup muffin pan and bake as per packet instructions.
- Cool completely.
- Decorate with prepared chocolate icing.
- For topping, place coconut in a zip-seal bag, add food colouring and shake until well coated. Add pistachios, if using.
- Dip cupcake tops in mixture to create ‘moss’ and top with bunnies just before serving.