Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 packet (200g) PnP bacon bits
- 1 can (400g) PnP white asparagus spears, drained
- Handful parsley, chopped
- ½ cup (30g) grated parmesan cheese + extra for serving
- 1 cup (125g) grated mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) cream or milk
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 packets (20g each) rocket
- Glug each olive oil and balsamic vinegar, for dressing
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat half the oil in an ovenproof pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic until soft, then set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and sauté bacon until crispy.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Return onion to pan and toss in asparagus, parsley, parmesan and mozzarella.
- Whisk eggs and cream or milk together and pour over bacon and vegetables. Season.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Toss rocket with olive oil and vinegar.
- Serve frittata with salad and extra parmesan.