Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1kg baby potatoes, washed and halved
- ¼ cup (60ml) melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- Salt and milled pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) each mayonnaise and sour cream
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lime or lemon juice
- 1 red chilli, chopped and deseeded
- 1 packet (200g) streaky bacon, diced and fried (optional)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Handful fresh coriander
- Toss baby potatoes with melted butter, garlic, salt and milled pepper.
- Place on a greased baking tray and roast at 180℃ for about 18-25 minutes, turning regularly until golden.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream, lime or lemon juice and red chilli.
- Toss through crispy potatoes.
- Add streaky bacon, spring onion and fresh coriander to salad.
- Serve with a main of your choice.