Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 tub (180g) PnP assorted tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sachet (200g) PnP pitted calamata olives, halved
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) baby capers
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- Handful each chopped basil and Italian parsley
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) red wine vinegar
- Glug olive oil
- 1½ packets (350g each) PnP fine green beans
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 4 discs (60g each) feta cheese
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 punnets (20g each) watercress or rocket
- Combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Toss green beans in half the olive oil and stir-fry in a pan until tender.
- Pour dressing over the green beans.
- Brush feta with remaining oil, season and chargrill in a griddle pan until golden.
- Arrange watercress or rocket on a platter, top with green beans and feta. Serve.