Less than 45 minutes
- 12 mini red and yellow peppers
- Canola or olive oil
- 2 discs (50g each) feta cheese
- Handful each fresh parsley and mint
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Juice (30ml) of ½ lemon
- Glug olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- Capers and rocket, for serving
- Toss peppers in oil and season well.
- Grill peppers on the braai until soft and slightly charred.
- Place on a platter and crumble over feta.
- Blitz parsley, mint, garlic, lemon juice and oil in a blender to make a dressing.
- Season dressing and drizzle over peppers.
- Scatter with capers and rocket and serve as is or as a side with grilled meat.