Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup (125ml) plain double-cream yoghurt
- Handful fresh coriander or parsley
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil blend
- 1 bunch (4) leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- ½ rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 packet (100g) baby spinach
- 2 cups (250g) mozzarella and/or Emmenthal cheese
- 1 packet (250g) baby tomatoes, sliced, for serving
- Handful chopped parsley, for serving
- Blitz dip ingredients in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté leeks for 5 minutes.
- Add thyme and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place leeks on one half of a tortilla and top with chicken, spinach and cheese.
- Grill or toast in a sandwich press until cheese has melted.
- Serve with dip, tomatoes and parsley.