- 1 large avocado, peeled and quartered
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- 1 packet (200g) chilli bite mix
- ½ cup (250ml) water
- Salt and milled pepper, to taste
- Handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 packet (2s) PnP giant black mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 sliced salad tomato
- 4 burger buns
- Place avocado crema ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Combine chilli bite mix with water in a bowl to create a smooth batter. Season.
- Stir through coriander and spring onion.
- Coat mushrooms in batter.
- Heat a glug or two of oil in a pan and fry mushrooms until golden and cooked through. Fry any bits of leftover batter too.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Pile lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and crispy batter bits onto buns.
- Top with avocado crema to serve.