Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 8 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) soy sauce
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 paninis, sliced
- 4 tsp (20ml) canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Fresh chopped parsley, for serving
- Whisk egg, milk and soy sauce together. Season.
- Divide mixture into four heat-proof bowls and cover with clingfilm.
- Create a steamer with a pot of boiling water and a colander, or use a bamboo steamer.
- Steam one or two bowls at a time, for about 8-9 minutes, until eggs are set on the sides but still wobbly in the centre.
- Toast panini slices in a dry pan.
- Break 2 panini slices into small pieces and set the rest aside for serving.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic and panini pieces until crisp.
- Top egg bowls with crispy panini pieces and spoon over remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with the other panini slices.