Less than 30 minutes (plus soaking time)
Makes 1½ (375ml) cups spread or 2 cups (500ml) dressing
- 3 packets (100g each) raw cashew nuts
- 1 punnet (20g) fresh coriander (using stems and leaves)
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice (30ml) of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp (3ml) each fine salt and milled pepper
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- Cover cashews with water and soak overnight.
- Drain and transfer to a blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth with a spreading consistency.
- To make a dressing, combine ⅓ cup (80ml) water with half the mixture.
- Store in separate jars for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.