Under 30 minutes
- ½ cup (125g) butter, softened
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- ½ cup (35g) finely grated parmesan + extra for serving
- 1 punnet (12) corn cobettes
- Salt and milled pepper
- Chopped parsley, for serving
- Combine butter, lemon and parmesan.
- Chill to firm up slightly.
- Grill corn cobettes on the braai or in a griddle pan until chargrilled all over, about 15 minutes.
- Season and serve immediately with dollops of butter, a sprinkling of parmesan and fresh parsley.