Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into chips
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) oil + ¼ cup (60ml) for shallow-frying
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3 angelfish fillets or hake
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) flour
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup (60ml) mayonnaise
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place sweet potato chips onto a lined baking tray (or two) in a single layer.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp (30ml) oil.
- Season well and roast for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Season fish fillets and cut into 1cm-thick strips.
- Coat in flour, dip in milk and finally in cornflakes.
- Shallow-fry in the rest of the oil for 3 minutes a side or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with parsley, mayonnaise and a squeeze of lemon.