Less than 30 minutes
- Glug olive oil
- 1 packet (200g) streaky bacon, sliced
- 4 slices rustic ciabatta or rustic baguette, torn into chunks
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 packets (200g each) fine green beans, blanched
- 1 packet (330g) Brussels sprouts, blanched
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pan and fry bacon until crispy.
- Add bread chunks and fry until crispy and golden.
- Season and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Heat butter in the same pan and fry garlic for about a minute.
- Add greens, season and fry until crispy.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve greens topped with bacon bits and croutons.