Share with friends
- 4 packets (200g each) PnP plain tofu
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125ml) soy sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Flour tortillas, toasted over a wire rack of a oven to create tacos (corn taco shells work well too)
- 2 cups (500ml) shredded cabbage
- 1 packet (100g) English spinach
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 Israeli cucumbers, sliced
- Microherbs and chilli, chopped (optional)
- Tear tofu into 3-4cm chunks.
- Place tofu between two baking trays that are lined with kitchen paper, and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry tofu chunks in batches until golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Combine soy sauce and honey and pour over tofu, cooking for another minute.
- Remove from heat and add sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Assemble by layering tortillas with cabbage, spinach, radish and cucumber slices.
- Top with crispy tofu filling and garnish with microherbs and chili, if using.