- ½ cup (80g) Sweetly sugar substitute (you can use castor sugar too)
- ½ cup (125g) butter
- 1 extra-large egg, whisked
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- 1½ cups (165g) oat flour or cake flour
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground ginger
- 1 tsp (5ml) baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large baking tray.
- Cream Sweetly natural sweetener (or castor sugar if you prefer) and butter until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla, then mix well.
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients and mix well to create a dough.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Place on a baking tray and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and serve, or store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Check Out our other easy biscuits recipe