Less than 15 minutes
Share with friends
- 8 thick slices sourdough bread (or crusty bread of choice)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) canola oil or melted butter
- ½ coil (150g) chorizo, sliced (or any cold meat slices)
- 1 cup (about 115g) shredded rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- ½ tub (100g) medley tomatoes, halved (or sliced salad tomatoes)
- 1 cup (100g) grated white cheddar
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Fresh basil, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange bread in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Brush with oil or butter and bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top each slice of bread with chorizo, chicken, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with red onion, avocado and basil just before serving.