Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 1 packet (about 350g) ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Handful each chopped chives and parsley
- Salt and milled pepper
- 4 PnP naan breads
- 1 bunch (about 250g) asparagus
- 1 packet (240g) vine tomatoes
- Glug olive oil
- 120g PnP smoked country ham
- Whisk 2 eggs and mix with ricotta, garlic and herbs until well combined. Season.
- Spread naan breads with cheese mixture, making an indent in the centre of each that can hold an egg.
- Place breads on an oven tray and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and break an egg into each indent.
- Toss asparagus and vine tomatoes in oil. Season and scatter around naan on the oven tray.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the egg is done to your liking. You may need to remove the asparagus before the eggs are done.
- Serve naan egg tarts topped with asparagus, tomatoes and ham.