More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Handful fresh sage, chopped
- 4 PnP smoked pork rib-eye steaks or PnP kassler pork chops
- ¼ cup (60ml) butter
- Combine olive oil, garlic and sage.
- Rub smoked pork rib-eye steaks or PnP kassler pork chops with mixture and marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving sage and garlic, and set aside.
- Heat butter and stir in reserved sage and garlic.
- Braai pork over hot coals for 4-5 minutes, turning regularly and basting with sage and garlic butter.
- Place pork in an ovenproof dish on the cooler side of the braai grid, cover with a lid and allow to steam in its own juices for about 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.