Less than 30 minutes
Makes 5 cups
- 2½ cups (625ml) rolled oats
- 1½ cups (375ml) buckwheat
- 1 packet (100g) raw almonds
- 1 packet (100g) hazelnuts
- ⅓ cup (80ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) molasses
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut flakes
- 1 cup (250ml) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix oats, buckwheat and nuts on a baking tray.
- Place honey, coconut oil, molasses, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and stir until sugar melts.
- Pour honey mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat well.
- Bake granola in oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown and crunchy.
- Add coconut flakes and cranberries, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Break up any clusters with the back of a wooden spoon and cool.
- Store in an airtight container.