Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- ½ cup (125g) flaxseed flour
- ½ cup (125g) buckwheat flour, plus ¼ cup (60g) extra for rolling out dough
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5g) salt
- 1 tsp (5g) baking powder
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) pineapple and chilli chutney, plus extra for serving.
- 1 cup (250g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 packet (200g) Eskort rindless streaky bacon, fried until crispy
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place flaxseed and buckwheat flour, eggs, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add water and mix to form a firm dough.
- Roll dough out using the extra ¼ cup buckwheat flour to prevent things sticking, and place on a baking tray.
- Spread base with chutney.
- Scatter with mozzarella and bake until cheese bubbles.
- Top pizza with loads of bacon and serve with extra chutney.