- 3 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1 cup (250g) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250ml) pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 1 cup (250ml) gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp (5ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sugar
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup (60ml) melted butter + extra for frying
- Greek yoghurt, honey, blueberries and ground cinnamon
- Whisk egg whites until soft peaks form and beat egg yolks together.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (except butter) with egg yolks until just combined.
- Fold through egg whites.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan and fry dollops of batter until golden and cooked through.
- Serve stacked and topped with yoghurt, honey, blueberries and cinnamon.