Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 3 cups (750ml) cooked bulgur wheat
- 1 tub (120g) basil pesto or sun-dried tomato pesto
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) olive oil, plus extra for frying
- Salt and milled pepper
- 3-4 discs (60g each) feta (halloumi works well too)
- Flour, for dusting
- 6-8 boiled eggs, halved
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced lengthwise into batons (sticks)
- 1 packet (250g) PnP cherry tomato medley, halved
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Toss together bulgur wheat, pesto, lemon juice and olive oil. Season.
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a pan, dust feta discs with a little flour and fry for 30-45 seconds per side or until golden.
- Serve bulgur-wheat mixture topped with fried feta, boiled eggs, cucumber, tomatoes and basil, if using.