Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil blend or canola oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- 4 (about 700g) skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) each honey, soy sauce and oyster sauce
- ¼ head red or green cabbage
- 1 packet (about 300g) broccoli stems, asparagus or fine beans
- 1 packet (300g) brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 packet (125g) fresh sugar snap peas (or frozen peas work too)
- Sliced spring onion, for serving (optional)
- Heat half the oil in a pan until smoking hot.
- Season chicken breasts and fry 3-4 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium, add a splash of water and cover for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine honey, soy sauce and oyster sauce, and add to the pan, coating chicken.
- Remove from heat and allow residual heat to keep cooking chicken.
- Heat remaining oil in another pan and stir-fry vegetables in batches for 2 minutes.
- Serve vegetables topped with chicken and a scattering of spring onion.