Less than 15 minutes (plus freezing time)
Makes 12 bars
Share with friends
- 2 tubs (300g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3-4 Tbsp (45-60ml) honey
- Grated peel of 1 lime(optional)
- 1 tsp (5m) vanilla essence
- 2½ cups (625ml) PnP double-cream plain yoghurt
- 2 cups (120g) PnP granola of choice
- ⅕ cup (50g) butter, melted
- Fresh blueberries, for serving
- Fresh mint, for serving (optional)
- Simmer compote ingredients in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Cool and add vanilla.
- Mix half the yoghurt with the compote until well combined.
- Mix granola with a little butter and spread out thinly over the base of a 25cm x 18cm tray.
- Spread yoghurt compote mixture on top and swirl in the remaining yoghurt.
- Freeze until solid.
- Cut into bars and serve with fresh berries and mint, if using.