- Knob butter
- 1 bunch leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (300g), washed and trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus (500g), roughly chopped
- Small handful fresh dill, chopped + extra to serve
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) double cream yoghurt
- 1 tsp (5ml) cornflour, mixed with a little cold water
- 1-2 discs feta, crumbled
- 4-8 eggs
- Toasted pita bread or any other bread, for serving
- Pinch sumac, for serving (optional)
- Heat butter in a large pan and sauté leek and garlic until soft.
- Add Swiss chard and asparagus and gently sauté until tender.
- Add dill, lemon juice and seasoning and mix well.
- Mix yoghurt with cornflour and feta and stir through vegetables.
- Make 4-8 small hollows in the mixture using a spoon and break an egg into each.
- Cover with a lid or foil and simmer gently until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Top with sumac, if using, and extra dill.
- Serve with bread of choice.