Less than 1 hour
- 750g medium potatoes, unpeeled
- ½ cup (125ml) olive oil
- ½ packet (100g) baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) mustard
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and milled pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Halve potatoes and brush with olive oil.
- Grill over hot coals for 2-3 minutes a side until lightly charred.
- Place dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine. Season.
- Toss piping-hot potatoes with dressing, spinach and onion in a bowl before serving.