Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 4 (about 80g each) frozen haddock fillets, defrosted
- 1½ cups (375ml) milk
- Glug olive oil
- ½ packet (50g) Swiss chard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and milled pepper
- 8 slices PnP Californian sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 packet (200g) readymade cheese sauce, heated
- Wild rocket, for serving
- Place haddock and milk in a pan, cover and simmer until just cooked.
- Remove haddock, flake with a fork and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté Swiss chard with garlic until wilted.
- Add lemon juice and seasoning.
- Place toast on a serving platter and top with flaked haddock, Swiss chard and eggs.
- Drizzle with cheese sauce and garnish with rocket just before serving.