Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 (about 200g-250g) hake fillet, skin on and cubed
- Salt and milled pepper
- Olive oil, for frying
- Handful baby spinach
- Handful fresh peas, blanched
- Handful shredded red cabbage
- 3-4 radishes, sliced
- 5-6 PnP mixed medley tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, cubed
- Toasted sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
- ¼ cup (60ml) canola or olive oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- Juice (30ml) of 1 lime or ½ lemon
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped chives
- ½ red chilli, chopped (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Season hake cubes well and fry skin-side down in batches until golden and cooked through.
- Arrange vegetables, avocado and hake cubes in a bowl, grouping separate ingredients together in the poke style.
- Combine dressing ingredients and season to taste.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.