Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- ⅔ cup (160g) butter + extra for serving
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tsp (20ml) smoked paprika
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, parboiled
- ½ coil (about 100g) chorizo sausage
- Salt and milled pepper
- Soften butter and stir in crushed garlic, smoked paprika and parsley.
- Cut potatoes hasselback-style (scoring the potato deeply at 2mm intervals), and place each
- in their own piece of foil.
- Thinly slice chorizo and place slices into incisions (optional).
- Spread butter over potatoes and between cavities.
- Season and wrap parcels.
- Place directly onto medium coals and cook for 15-20 minutes until soft, turning regularly. Alternatively, bake potatoes in the oven at 180°C.
- Serve warm with extra butter, if you like.