More than 1 hour
Serves 4-6 (as a side)
- 8-10 small-medium beetroots, peeled
- 6-8 small sweet potatoes
- Salt and milled pepper
- Olive oil, for roasting and dressing
- 1½ tubs (375g) PnP ricotta cheese
- ½ cup (125g) PnP double cream plain yoghurt
- ½ punnet (10g) each fresh mint and dill, torn + extra for serving
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut beetroot and sweet potato hasselback style, take care not to cut all the way through.
- Place on a baking tray, season well and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 50-60 minutes until tender in the centre and crispy on the outside.
- Blitz ricotta and yoghurt together, add herbs and lemon, and season.
- Spread ricotta mixture on a platter and top with roasted veg.
- Sprinkle with toasted seeds and extra herbs, and drizzle with olive oil.