- 6 PnP traditional hot cross buns
- 1 large slab (150g) dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 6 large white braai mallows (or 12 regular white marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 160°C (or prepare medium-low coals on the braai).
- Slice buns open and lightly toast the cut sides in a dry pan or sandwich press.
- Divide chocolate chunks between buns.
- Place 1 braai mallow (or 2 regular marshmallows) onto each bun and sandwich closed.
- Wrap each bun in foil and bake/braai for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.