Less than 15 minutes (plus freezing time)
Share with friends
- 2 packets (270g each) PnP cut citrus fruit pieces (grapefruit, orange and naartjie segments)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) castor sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) Campari
- Zest of 1 orange, sliced into long strips
- Blitz fruit until smooth.
- Strain and discard pulp, reserving juice.
- Stir sugar and Campari into juice.
- Pour mixture into lolly moulds and freeze for 2 hours, or until semi-set.
- Push orange-peel strips into each mould.
- Push a lolly stick into the centre of each mould and freeze until solid.