Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 600g lamb mince
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lamb spice rub
- 1 packet (70g) salad onions, sliced
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 packet (80g) wild rocket
- 1 disc (60g) feta, crumbled
- Handful mint leaves
- 1 mini cucumber, diced
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Glug olive oil + extra for frying
- 4-6 pitas, toasted
- 1 tub (120g) hummus
- Mix mince, spice rub and salad onions together and season well.
- Shape into 8-12 patties and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Toss salad ingredients in a bowl and dress with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry patties over a medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Halve pitas and spread with hummus.
- Spoon in salad, add lamb patties and serve.