More than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 2 packets (200g each) PnP coconut T-biscuits, finely crushed
- ¾ cup (185ml) butter, melted
- 2 tubs (230g each) plain medium-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tub (250ml) cream, at room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) castor sugar
- Grated peel and juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp (10ml) powdered gelatin
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) hot water
- ½ cup (125ml) blueberry jam, warmed
- Blueberries, for serving
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter together.
- Press mixture into the base of a deep, 25cm greased and lined loose-bottomed tart tin.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, cream, castor sugar, lemon juice and zest together until thick, using an electric whisk.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and whisk into cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Ripple jam through mixture and pour into tart shell.
- Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve sliced with fresh berries.