45 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 1 packet (200g) Tennis biscuits, finely crushed
- ⅖ cup (100g) butter, melted
- 2 cups (250g) Cremora powder
- ½ cup (125ml) milk
- 1 can (385g) condensed milk
- ½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
- ¼ jar (125g) lemon curd
- Fresh gooseberries (or canned fruit such as cherries or mini apples, for topping)
- Combine biscuits and butter and press into the base of a 20cm tart tin. Chill to firm up.
- Whisk Cremora into milk using and electric whisk, until combined and frothy.
- Add condensed milk and whisk to combine.
- Whisk while adding lemon juice in a thin stream, until mixture has thickened.
- Pour onto prepared biscuit base and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Spread lemon curd on tart and top with fresh fruit to serve (or tinned fruit if using).