Less than 30 minutes
- 1 tub (250g) full-fat cream cheese
- 1 tub (200g) smoked salmon offcuts
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs dill
- Butter for spreading
- 4 baguettes
- 1 apple, finely sliced
- 1 packet (80g) watercress
- 1 pack (100g) PnP oak-smoked trout ribbons
- Blitz cream cheese, salmon offcuts, lemon juice and grated peel, and dill in a food processor until smooth.
- Slice and butter baguettes, then fill with salmon mixture, apple slices and watercress.
- Fold over trout ribbons and nestle into filled baguettes.
- Serve halved or whole, wrapped in wax paper.