Less than 45 minutes
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) avocado oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10ml) fresh ginger, chopped
- 1-2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 cups (1L) warm chicken stock
- Salt and milled pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) fish sauce
- 1 packet (125ml) coriander, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced or thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Fry spring onions, garlic, chillies and ginger.
- Add chicken and stock, season and simmer for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Return meat to pot and stir in lime juice and fish sauce.
- Stir in coriander and add avo just before serving