- 400g wholewheat linguine (or any other wholewheat pasta)
- Glug olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 2 punnets (350g each) PnP tomato medley
- Pinch brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ packet (100g) baby spinach
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 2 limes
- 2 avocados, cubed
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and fry onion for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add garlic, chilli (if using), tomatoes, sugar and vinegar, and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season then toss through spinach, lime juice and peel, and cooked pasta.
- Serve warm, topped with avocado and coriander, or as a cold pasta salad.