Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Glug olive oil
- 500g PnP extra-lean beef mince
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- Large sprig thyme
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground coriander
- ⅓ cup (80ml) red wine or beef stock
- ⅓ cup (80ml) water
- 1 large can (400g) PnP whole peeled tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and milled pepper
- Pinch sugar (optional)
- 1 packet (1kg) PnP frozen potato wedges
- 1 avocado, diced
- Handful fresh coriander
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 salad tomato, sliced
- Dollops sour cream
- Heat oil in a pan and brown meat.
- Remove and set aside.
- Sauté vegetables until soft.
- Return meat to pan with the remaining ingredients. Season.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour (adding a bit more water if it looks dry).
- Cook potato wedges according to packet instructions.
- Serve wedges topped with mince and scattered with diced avocado, fresh coriander, sliced red onion, sliced tomatoes and dollops of sour cream.