Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- ½ cup (125ml) softened butter
- 3 sheets nori seaweed, shredded
- Salt and milled pepper
- 4 large mackerel fillets
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- Lemon and lime wedges, for serving
- Combine butter and nori and set aside.
- Season mackerel lightly.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry fillets skin-side down for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add lemon juice and half the nori butter and flip fish.
- Fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve fish warm, with remaining butter and lemon and lime wedges on the side.