Giveaway entry details
To enter one of our giveaways, SMS the keyword and answer, if applicable, followed by your name and address to 45907 (SMSes cost R1.50).
- The promoter of this giveaway is Fresh Living.
- This promotional giveaway is open to residents of the Republic of South Africa who are in possession of a valid SA identity document, except for any family/relative, business/professional associate or personal associate of the promoter or its associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional giveaway, as well as persons under the age of 18 years (except for children’s giveaways).
- There will be one random draw, with the winner(s) to be chosen within seven working days of the competition’s end date.
- By entering the competition, each winner agrees to supply all necessary documents to support the competition rules (including, but not limited to, a valid ID document and address for delivery of the prize) and agrees that if these cannot be produced, the promoter shall have the right to withhold the prize.
- The promoter will endeavour to contact each prize winner three consecutive times using the contact number supplied. Should the winner not respond within three days of the first attempt at contact the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Winners’ details will be forwarded to the suppliers of the prize. By entering our competition, you give Fresh Living and the sponsor permission to contact you via email, SMS or phone.
- If you have won a Fresh Living competition in the last 3 months, you may not enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the rules of the giveaway should the need arise. The promoter can change the rules throughout the duration of the giveaway.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the rules.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network or computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The giveaway promoter and its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any phone network, computer system, server or provider which may have hindered entry into this giveaway.
* All recipes are tested in a conventional oven. If you are using a fan oven consult the manual, but it is generally recommended that you reduce the temperature by 10-20˚C.
* The nutritional analyses that appear on recipes don’t include serving suggestions or salt and pepper, which you can add to taste.
* For additional recipes, health and nutritional advice, as well as updates on in-store offers and competitions, visit pnp.co.za. You’ll be able to use our store search and shop online.
Products and ingredients
Availability of certain Pick n Pay products and recipe ingredients may vary from one region to the next, depending on seasonality and supply chains.
Props used in photoshoots may not be available in Pick n Pay stores and are for styling purposes only or the stylist’s own.