30 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 2 sachets (80g each) red berry jelly
- ½ cup (125ml) boiling water
- ½ cup (125ml) ice-cold water
- 1 can (380g) Ideal Milk, chilled
- 1 tub (1.5L) Neapolitan ice cream
- Chocolate sauce, berries and wafers for serving
- Combine jelly in a bowl with boiling water and stir to dissolve, then add ice-cold water.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Whisk chilled Ideal Milk with an electric whisk for about 5-7 minutes until thick and foamy.
- Add jelly liquid and whisk for another 2 minutes until combined.
- Divide between 6-8 sundae glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
- Scoop ice cream into balls and place on set pudding when ready to serve.
- Serve topped with chocolate sauce, berries and wafers.